dimanche 19 décembre 2010

I'm a monster trailer


I'm a monster from Headless Productions on Vimeo.
Hello everyone, "I'm a monster", is a trailer for a feature project directed by the talented Adrian Garcia, Alfredo Torres and Victor Maldonado. I brought a contribution to the animation of it with my dear friend Julien Bizat, who taught me so much. I really thank him and Victor, for trusting me on this, and wish all the best to them, and to this project, which really deserves to be done...

Next to this, I also thank the Online Computer Science Degree for their recognition to this blog.

27 commentaires:

Nima a dit…

Et bin didon!!!
Une bouffée d'oxygène dans le tout 3D,ça fait plaisir.On a vraiment envie d'en voir plus,les anims sont excellentes,mention spéciale pour le père et le chien.Bravo!!!!

Icha a dit…

Nima a tellement bien resume ma pensee que s'en est incroyable. Je te kiffe Grudo.

Maël Gourmelen a dit…

Aaah merci les gars, super sympa.
Je vous aime.

J'espère que ça gazouille pour vous.

Et Yann, j'espère que ton voyage se passe bien.

Unknown a dit…

Awesome Work Mael!

Happy New Year!

Maël Gourmelen a dit…

Thank you so much Pedro, I wish you a happy new year too !

marion a dit…

C'est vraiment très chouette, j'adore.

edok69 a dit…

This is my blog. Click here.
รีวิว สูตรบาคาร่า ออนไลน์

kopi.J a dit…

WOW! I Love it...
and i thing thats good for you >>

ปล่อยโปรฯ ทีเด็ด! AirAsia Super Sale!
Thank you!

edok69 a dit…

I will be looking forward to your next post. Thank you
หวยออนไลน์ เลือกตัวเลขได้ ตามใจชอบ นักลงทุนแต่ละท่าน "

โรซ่า a dit…

Hello, we have a game to recommend.

สูตรแทงบอลสูงต่ํา
วิธีแทงบอลออนไลน์
ตารางบาคาร่า
บอลสเต็ปออนไลน์
สูตรบาคาร่าฟรี2021

Thank you for your interest."

idav22477 a dit…

I admire this informative article to the effectively-researched content material and fantastic wording. I bought so associated with this materials that I couldn’t prevent examining. I'm amazed together with your work and talent. Thanks much.สล็อตออนไลน์

momxs212 a dit…

I think That is an informative put up and it is very handy and educated. hence, I want to thanks for that efforts you've got built in creating this text.สล็อตวอเลท

momxs736 a dit…

I do think this is an instructive post and it is vitally beneficial and proficient. hence, I would want to thanks with the endeavours you have produced in creating this informative article.สล็อตแตกง่าย

momxs636 a dit…

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly over it and appreciate Mastering additional on this subject matter. If possible, when you attain know-how, would you head updating your blog site with further data? It is incredibly beneficial for me.บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

momxs561 a dit…

Pretty good post. I just stumbled on your site and wanted to say that I've seriously liked reading through your weblog posts. Any way I will be subscribing on your feed and I hope you write-up yet again quickly. Large many thanks for the handy data.บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

momxs619 a dit…

Constructive website, wherever did u come up with the knowledge on this posting?I have browse a few of the content articles on your web site now, and I actually like your design. Many thanks a million and remember to sustain the successful do the job.บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

05 a dit…

This can be these kinds of a great resource that you will be providing so you give it absent for free. I really like observing site that understand the value of delivering an excellent resource free of charge.สล็อต ฝาก-ถอน true wallet ไม่มี บัญชีธนาคาร

momxs151 a dit…

I surely enjoying each minor bit of it. It is an excellent Web-site and good share. I desire to thanks. Fantastic position! You fellas do an excellent blog, and have some wonderful contents. Sustain The great do the job.บาคาร่าวอเลท

momxs146 a dit…

I discovered your this post whilst seeking some connected information on website lookup...Its an excellent put up..hold submitting and update the knowledge.สล็อตทรูวอเลท

momxs469 a dit…

Which is really nice to listen to. thanks to the update and very good luck.สล็อตแตกง่าย

momxs686 a dit…

Wow I am able to say this is an additional excellent write-up as expected of the site.Bookmarked This web site..สล็อตxo

momxs551 a dit…

I wished to thank you for this great browse!! I unquestionably savoring just about every minor little bit of it I Have you ever bookmarked to check out new things you article.เว็บสล็อต

momxs963 a dit…

Excellent survey, I'm guaranteed you are getting a good response.เว็บสล็อตเว็บตรง

momxs761 a dit…

Brilliant and intriguing article. Fantastic belongings you've usually shared with us. Many thanks. Just carry on composing this sort of post.เว็บตรงสล็อต

momxs369 a dit…

Thanks for sharing the write-up.. mother and father are worlds best particular person in Each individual lives of specific..they need or have to succeed to sustain desires of the household.เว็บ ตรง

momxs958@gmail.com a dit…

Your function is very good And that i respect you and hopping for many additional enlightening posts. Thanks for sharing excellent details to us.สล็อต เว็บ ตรง

momxs618 a dit…

It had been an excellent publish without a doubt. I comprehensively loved examining it in my lunch time. Will surely arrive and take a look at this weblog a lot more normally. Thanks for sharing.เกมสล็อต